PickPickPick Wednesday, 04.24.2024, 8:05 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Online-MaDnesS
Main | sonny 2 extra help - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Other Online Games » Sonny 2 » sonny 2 extra help (extra class help and many others!)
sonny 2 extra help
jimmaras94Date: Thursday, 01.22.2009, 10:24 PM | Message # 1
H3llR@!seR
Group: Administrators
Hi, I analyzed the Biological class of Sonny 2. I tried out various poison reliant builds, physical builds, self healing builds and so on. The best result I found so far is a speed and vitality based Sharp Shadow build.

Class : Biological

Attribute Points : Half in speed, half in vitality. (You can change this and try doing more damage and having less hit points or via versa, though I find it easiest to play when the points are distributed equally).

Ability Tree :

Vicious Strike 4/4 (can be altered with slash, but I prefer Vicious Strike)
Integrity 4/4
Savagery 4/4
Sharp Senses 4/4
Shadow Blend 4/4
Evolution 3/3

Unused AP can be spend variously, my recommendations would be Brake, Disrupt, Subversion or Endurance.

Combat Action Bar :

2x Sharp Senses
2x Vicious Strike
1x Shadow Blend
3x Unused Slot

You can place various skills to your liking in the 3 unused slots to your liking, I prefer Leading Strike if your Integrity is lower than 4/4, Brake for monsters that pump them self's up for the next turn and Disrupt for healers.

The Order of AP spend is not important, though for this build to work at any time you must have Sharp Senses (at least 1/4), Shadow Blend (4/4 preferred) and Vicious Strike (4/4 preferred).

Gear : The thing you need from items the most is physical piercing, the second most important thing is speed, the third is vitality and the fourth is strength.

How to combat?

1 turn : Use Sharp Senses on self
2 turn : Use Shadow Blend on self
3 turn : Attack with Vicious Strike

After this 3 turn combo, use Sharp Senses again and attack with Vicious Strike until Shadow Blend CD is off.

At level 13 this build does up to 2000 damage self healing attack

The trick is that you multiply your speed attribute by 4, then your piercing is increased by 120%, the next turn your strength and multiplied speed are again multiplied by 1.4 and put together. Then all your piercing from the items and passive damage and stat increasing abilities come in and you do an insane high damage, life draining, 100% critical attack.

Thank you for reading my guide. If there is any incorrect information in it please correct me. If you have suggestions for alterations I'll be happy to listen and if you find a more powerful Biological class build please inform me.

Edit

I improved this build a little bit, but it is a minor improvement.

First, the Vicious Strike can be changed with Slash, but this change is only more effective when fighting high hit point bosses with a full party or other players.

Second, when you start the combat, your major damage output comes out in the third and fourth turns.

1 turn - Sharp Senses
2 turn - Shadow Blend
3 turn - Vicious Strike or Slash
4 turn - Vicious Strike or Slash

But there is a chance, that you will not survive for 4 turns, there for I thought of an equally powerful attack combination in 3 turns, so you could kill the first enemy party member faster.

This 3 turn major damage output combo will cost you only 4 ability points.

Predator Form 1/1
Agile Exposure 3/3

With Agile Exposure implemented the combat should look like this :

1 turn - Shadow Blend
2 turn - Agile Exposure
3 turn - Vicious Strike or Slash

With this change the combat action bar should look like this :

2x Vicious Strike or Slash
2x Sharp Senses
2x Agile Exposure
1x Shadow Blend
1x Unused Slot

Don't worry about Agile Exposure missing, because in Shadow Blend you have at least a 95% chance to hit with it.

This 3 turn combo is used to take out low hit point enemy party members that deal massive damage, for example Blood Hound in zone 5.

And with pvp this 3 turn combination is really great, because first turn Shadow Blend gives you a high possibility of dodging the opponents first attack.

In the unused combat action bar slot I use Subversion. It doesn't cost any focus, and it is a self and other life saving move. In situations where Veradux is killed and Sonny with the other party member has to kill the left monsters the Subversion is the main surviving and healing skill. Without that it is also a 1 turn 100% perfect defence and it helps with major constant enemy healing.

Hope the new advices help you improve your Biological build and have fun playing Sonny 2

Hell is the best place to live in

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

jimmaras94Date: Friday, 01.23.2009, 7:54 AM | Message # 2
H3llR@!seR
I really like the toxicant build, which is the poison side of the Biological class. The Toxicant is all about DoT damage, although he has a couple attacks that pack a punch. I'm pretty sure i have it locked down, and so I'm going to share the most effective specs for it, since no one Else has.

For your stats, Focus on Strength and Speed, or Vitality. I chose Vitality over speed, but near the end of the game they get pretty even. The Biological class is pretty straight forward, and there fore when building the Toxicant, you will stick exclusively to Poison (right) side of the ability chart.

The first one to get is Slash, though I never use it, so just get it to unlock the abilities more down the line.

The Second one is Corrosion, which subjects the enemy to increased damage over time, as well as lowered poison defense, which makes this skill crucial to a toxicant build.

The most important Skill is Envenom, which at its highest level does 65% of your strength over 9 turns, and when combined with Corrosion does over 100% of your strength if both skills are maxed out. Max out this skill quickly.

Another Big skill is Infect, which does minor damage to the enemy, but after one turn does damage equal to 345% at it's highest level. Again, when coupled with Corrosion this is huge. Another Skill to max out quickly. This is one of the skills you will be using on a regular basis.

Another Skill to get is Anesthetic, but I never really saw the use in it for my style of play, so I only got one point in it in order to get the Toxicant Skill.

The Toxicant skill is big, because it increases your poison piercing by 40%, and regenerates 20% of your health every turn. Get as soon as possible. This Skill greatly enhances the lethality of your attacks.

Acidic Blood is very vital, as at it's Highest Skill Increases your Poison Piercing by 300%, plus an extra 100. No explanation needed.

Withdrawal is a random Skill, not belonging to Poison, but it's very useful later on. It heals your focus and health, but the downside is that it will dispel 4 Poison effects form the target, so keep that in mind when using on a enemy.

Endurance is cool, increasing your life, which is nice. I maxed it out, because I wanted a high vitality. This skill may also make up for you deciding to choose Speed over Vitality.

And lastly, Crytalize, which stuns your enemy, but shields it from damage. Not useful to me, but maybe to you.

The way to attack an enemy I find is to go into Toxicant Form, cast Corrosion, and then Envenom Twice. Follow up with Infect and BAM! At higher levels you are able to take out an enemy in about 3-4 turns, which is nice. So basically, you NEED to get Envenom and infect as high as possible, Toxicant Form, as soon as possible, and max out Acidic blood. Corrosion is also good, bu not needed, though you may struggle without it. So there is it, the Toxicant build. Hope it helped. Enjoy.

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

jimmaras94Date: Friday, 01.23.2009, 8:00 AM | Message # 3
H3llR@!seR
Introduction
The Psychological Class is an extremely versatile class. Like other classes, it has 2 trees, but they are both distinctly different from each other. The class is also extremely fragile in comparison to the other classes.
The Psychological Class demands balance in your defense and offense, and offers several opportunity for game-play, may you enjoy being a hard-hitting character, a highly protective character, a cunning character, or a dark DoT-ing warlock-like character.
Gear
Generally, you don't really need to buy gear. Mobs drop them frequently enough for you not-to-need to buy gear.
However, what is important is that you have high Instinct gear. Most skills are reliant on the stat, apart from some skills that rely on Strength, but these skills can be overlooked, as Instinct skills easily overpower them.
The Psychological Class Gameplay
There are 2 basic trees. Whilst typically, since all the skills have cool-downs, and you can put several instances on a skill on your skill bar, it is possible to stick to a tree. There are however, several variants, and examples of which hybrids are useful. Other skills (non-tree skills) can be picked up from thereon.
Skills
Examples are whether you need to project damage extremely quickly, or let a fight go as long as possible. On the Baron, who casts debuffs of DoTs on you, as well as himself (allowing you to do more damage), it is more likely you'd stun him to avoid being DoT-ted, and directly damaged to take advantage of his own debuff.
Shadow
Intro:
1. Shadow is the DoT tree.
2. The 2 skills that are generally used for DoTs are usually Dark Infusion and Epiphany. Dark infusion does 120% damage based on your strength and instinct. Some is projected as Direct Damage. DoT damage is less than Epiphany.
Epiphany can go up to 120% of your Instinct. It costs 5 focus, and lasts for 7 rounds. It does significantly higher damage than Dark Infusion per tick.
Dark Infusion however, can be stacked.
Overdrive is a 4th level passive buff that takes 10% of your HP per turn, but also doubles your DoT damage.
Priorities:
1. Keep yourself alive. 10% of your HP per turn is a lot.
2. Over-reliance on Veradux, even with Terrify (120% of your instinct increase) is often risky. Terrify however, can keep you alive.
3. Free Will is great when you need some quick heals.
4. Retrograde should be used with care. Under effects of Free Will it will hurt you quite badly. If you have Terrify on you, and Veradux heals you, it will have a devastating effect on you.
My own cycle is:
Terrify > Epiphany > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion > Dark Infusion
Benefits:
1. DoTs can often surpass absorbing shields
2. DoTs also allow you to multi-target, where you can variate your rotation to accommodate different mobs at a time.
3. Psychopath form can be used for 30% increased instinct and faster HP and Focus regeneration. If you've been focus dumped by a mob, you can quickly get back into action. 30% instinct also increases your damage by quite a bit. This can be placed into lightning-hybrids for some devastating lightning effect.
4. Corruption can be used for instant heals, although it would mean dispelling a shadow debuff. This could mean your hard-earned Epiphany.
5. Betrayal is actually not advised, as allies are actually extremely important, especially Veradux during critical moments.
A base build for Shadow would be:
4/4 Terrify
4/4 Free Will
1/4 Betrayal
1/2 Retrograde
1/1 Overdrive
4/4 Epiphany
1/1 Psychopath Form
Which is basically the Shadow tree, but some useful Shadow-Only Debuffs could be added, such as Dark Echos, Implosion, and Insecurity.
DoT uptime, HoT uptime, and a healthy amount of HP before you start damaging the mob is of great priority.
My typical skill bar consists of:
Dark Infusion, Corruption, Epiphany, Retrograde, Free Will, Nightmare, Traumatize and Psychopath form
Lightning
Intro:
1. Direct Damage Tree
2. Extreme Bursts
3. Advantageous against mobs that have their own "additional damage caused against" debuffs.
Ability distribution (following tree):
3/3 Shock Therapy
1/4 High Voltage
4/4 Electrical Storm
5/5 Charged Blood
1/1 Wraith Form
Wraith Form > Shock Therapy > Shock Therapy > Shock Therapy > Electrical Storm
Shock therapy for high damage output, Electrical storm for energy.

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

swmXIIIDate: Friday, 01.23.2009, 4:23 PM | Message # 4
Master of Gaming
Group: Users
If you can give psycho infos you get +1

"Even if the morrow is barren of empty promises, nothing shall forestall...my return."

swmXIIIDate: Saturday, 01.24.2009, 1:05 AM | Message # 5
Master of Gaming
The least I can do at least.

Quote (jimmaras94)
Introduction
The Psychological Class is an extremely versatile class. Like other classes, it has 2 trees, but they are both distinctly different from each other. The class is also extremely fragile in comparison to the other classes.
The Psychological Class demands balance in your defense and offense, and offers several opportunity for game-play, may you enjoy being a hard-hitting character, a highly protective character, a cunning character, or a dark DoT-ing warlock-like character.
Gear
Generally, you don't really need to buy gear. Mobs drop them frequently enough for you not-to-need to buy gear.
However, what is important is that you have high Instinct gear. Most skills are reliant on the stat, apart from some skills that rely on Strength, but these skills can be overlooked, as Instinct skills easily overpower them.
The Psychological Class Gameplay
There are 2 basic trees. Whilst typically, since all the skills have cool-downs, and you can put several instances on a skill on your skill bar, it is possible to stick to a tree. There are however, several variants, and examples of which hybrids are useful. Other skills (non-tree skills) can be picked up from thereon.
Skills
Examples are whether you need to project damage extremely quickly, or let a fight go as long as possible. On the Baron, who casts debuffs of DoTs on you, as well as himself (allowing you to do more damage), it is more likely you'd stun him to avoid being DoT-ted, and directly damaged to take advantage of his own debuff.
Shadow
Intro:
1. Shadow is the DoT tree.
2. The 2 skills that are generally used for DoTs are usually Dark Infusion and Epiphany. Dark infusion does 120% damage based on your strength and instinct. Some is projected as Direct Damage. DoT damage is less than Epiphany.
Epiphany can go up to 120% of your Instinct. It costs 5 focus, and lasts for 7 rounds. It does significantly higher damage than Dark Infusion per tick.
Dark Infusion however, can be stacked.
Overdrive is a 4th level passive buff that takes 10% of your HP per turn, but also doubles your DoT damage.
Priorities:
1. Keep yourself alive. 10% of your HP per turn is a lot.
2. Over-reliance on Veradux, even with Terrify (120% of your instinct increase) is often risky. Terrify however, can keep you alive.

About Vardux , I AM over that,I am in 1st fight in an Icy village

"Even if the morrow is barren of empty promises, nothing shall forestall...my return."

swmXIIIDate: Saturday, 01.24.2009, 11:43 AM | Message # 6
Master of Gaming
Well, he got his +1 yes?

swmXIIIDate: Sunday, 01.25.2009, 12:14 PM | Message # 7
Master of Gaming
Can you give infos about the Aqua Class?

jimmaras94Date: Monday, 01.26.2009, 11:30 PM | Message # 8
H3llR@!seR
It depends on which class do you want.The hadraulic has the ice type and the flame type tell me which you want I and I put infos about it!

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

swmXIIIDate: Tuesday, 01.27.2009, 1:17 AM | Message # 9
Master of Gaming
Both?So as to be complete.
And you should know that I am in Dystopia, with my psycho.

swmXIIIDate: Tuesday, 01.27.2009, 1:23 AM | Message # 10
Master of Gaming
I will post what I did.
I target equips with higest instinct.
I use a combo of both lightning and Shadow.
I use psycho transform only.
I increased my instinct at first tagged with dexterity (and I still do,but I put points in speed and fewer points on Instinct)

jimmaras94Date: Tuesday, 01.27.2009, 5:58 PM | Message # 11
H3llR@!seR
Nice yesterday I finished with phyco.I finally found the damn skill that drains focus and the rest was easy! cool

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

swmXIIIDate: Tuesday, 01.27.2009, 9:57 PM | Message # 12
Master of Gaming
Baron Guide:Simple as That
1.Dark echoes
2.Traumatize
3.Placebo
4.Dark Echoes
5.Corruption (u need hp)
And then use traumatize each time it recharges (make sure you have high instinct and dexterity)
Till it recharges use the above setup (Use dark infusion on yourself in order to gain focus it doesnt hurt much)

Message edited by swmXIII - Tuesday, 01.27.2009, 10:00 PM

jimmaras94Date: Thursday, 01.29.2009, 3:42 PM | Message # 13
H3llR@!seR
Yeap thats true.When I reached Dystopia I had collected a lot of items for lighting piercing.So I thought to re-spect and take the other skills.Electrical skills!
Also at krin labs I will post my biological to see how strong he is. Name=jimm1
Special abillity=poison piercing=980
weakeness=NONE
No skills are recommended all of them are powerful.
for example=Infect hits with 10% of your strength and It does 2,200 damage plus that at the end of the enemies round If the enemy was hit He will suffer the 345% of your strength.WHICH MEANS=NO escape!!! cool cool cool cool

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

swmXIIIDate: Friday, 01.30.2009, 7:04 PM | Message # 14
Master of Gaming
Still missing infos about Hydraullic class (i know main aspects but a guide would be more useful (btw did I tell you that in every fight I 3 HKO the mobs?))

jimmaras94Date: Saturday, 01.31.2009, 9:46 AM | Message # 15
H3llR@!seR
Well the forum I was getting my info is curently closed be fixed because of some bugs!When its on again I will post more info right away

Born to fight
Ready to kill
prepered to die
but never will!!!

Forum » Other Online Games » Sonny 2 » sonny 2 extra help (extra class help and many others!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Website builderuCoz