[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other Online Games » WoW » How to play Hunter
How to play Hunter
swmXIIIDate: Monday, 02.02.2009, 9:50 PM | Message # 1
Master of Gaming
Group: Users
Part 1
That i s actually how I play this class.I choose the Blood Elves for this class, but dwarves and Night Elves are as good.
Note: I will post blood-elf-wise.
First, finish the quests on Sun Strider Island (starting location) and once you reach 8-10 level, move to Falconwing Square.There you can opt to get the jewelcrafting Proffesions, though I prefer engineering to jewelcrafting for many reasons (either way , mining is a must-have).Anyway finish the quests there and move on (make sure you learn first aid).Follow the walls of Silvermoon City 'till you reach the entrance of the city, which is near the place you learn Leatherworking and Skinning (if you didnt opt to get engineering and minning).There are one too many quests there, there is an auction house and many shops.Learn some skills before you leave.

Part 1 End

Added (02.02.2009, 9:50 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Part 2

After you reach SilverMoon City, you are free to play as you wish.
Notes to have in mind:
-Opt for engineering and mining.Not only you craft bullets and guns,bombs and explosive sheep and dummies, you can also craft an Epic helm.Your ammo is obviously stronger than what you buy and blasting your enemies with bombs and sheep is cool, if not awesome (heavy damage).Make sure you have a mage with enchanting (or warlock if you wish) and jewelcrafting, a rogue with skinning and leatherworking and a priest/paladin with tailoring and smithing (if you know how to use the mailbox properly you can have fully equiped chars with your ccrafted items).
-Before 20s get two handed weapon mastery and the on 20s get dual weapon mastery.
-Always fight with guns on ranged combat, as soon as you get them.
-A little hint: Arcane shot can be used while moving, so use it to your own advantage (veryyyyy useful).
-Once you craft your first explosives, you are free to use (or abuse) them (no laws restrict you to do so.

Part 2 End

"Even if the morrow is barren of empty promises, nothing shall forestall...my return."

Message edited by swmXIII - Monday, 02.02.2009, 9:51 PM

Forum » Other Online Games » WoW » How to play Hunter
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Website builderuCoz